The Riverside Cemetery is owned and operated by the Village of Elsie.
Services offered include Grave Sales, Snow Removal, Lawn maintenance, and assistance with monument purchases.
Riverside Cemetery Contact information
Monday 10am to 4pm
- Tuesday 10am to 4pm
- Wednesday 11am to 8pm
- Thrusday 10am to 4pm
- Friday 10am to 4pm
- Sat/Sun Closed
Upton Rd north of Island Rd.
Postal Code: 48831
PO Box 408
Elsie MI 48831-0408
Village of Elsie
Rules for Riverside Cemetery
1. No shrubs or trees of any kind may be planted
2. No sod is permitted on graves
3. Urns must be in line with markers.
4. Flowers may be planted 8” in front of stone.
5. Plants may not be planted behind the stone.
. No landscaping trees.
7. No ornaments of any kind are allowed to be attached to trees.
8. Fences are not allowed.
9. All grave blankets, flowers and metal wreath holders are to be removed by April 8th
10. No cement foundation work is to be done.
11. No hanging shoes, boots or clothing is allowed.
12. No wind chimes in trees or shrubs.
13. Shepherd hooks should be placed in close proximity to the stone. For stability they should be positioned next to the stone.
14. The village will be not responsible for anything metal put on grave sites.
15. Village is not responsible for damage to stones, markers and urns.